Monday, March 28, 2011

it's late and you make me smile

This doesn't have anything to do with London, really. Just a disclaimer. I'm happy. I haven't been able to say that while being completely truthful in a very long time. But for the first time in a few years, I'm really content with where I am right now; about my friends, my schoolwork, my future. Maybe it won't last, but for right now, I'm just happy. I may not have everything, but I know I have people both back home and with me now who can make me laugh and feel wanted and missed. And at 20 years old, I think that's what is important. We're young so let's laugh at dirty jokes and stay up too late when we have class the next morning, you know? I guess the only reason for me writing this at 12:30 in the morning is to let you guys know I like you, and you helped fix my life. Sorry for spewing sentimentality. And... shoot what's the word for the part of speech that consists of words in a sentence starting with the same letter? Points for whoever lets me know first.

1 comment:

  1. It's alliteration! Now I have points.
    But it could be assonance. I remember that difference.
    What a great attitude :D that's really admirable, enjoy life to the utmost, you have everything to be happy about. Seriously. And even though I've only met you once (ish?) I am still happy for your happiness, keep it up xD

    ReplyDelete